Dual Registration

If you have an Olde English Bulldogge that is registered with the IOEBA, the ABKC or the CKC you may apply for OBBA registration.

We don’t register dogs that don’t already have registration papers. We firmly believe that the only way you can get registration papers is from the person you bought your dog from, if that person hasn’t registered your puppy you are out of luck.

OBBA Dual Registration allows you to register your kennels and litters OBBA which will increase the value of your dogges and enhance the presence & credibility of your kennel if you follow our advice and do the work required.

The cost of registering a BULLDOGGE with the OBBA is $60usd.

Click here for the payment link and the form to fill out.